Multi Stain Remover is the ultimate stain remover for all of your problem stains. Specifically designed to remove stains such as iron, copper, manganese, tannin and cobalt (black staining on fibreglass pools). It will also remove rust from the floor and walls of most pools. Most stains are the result of incorrectly balanced water.
- Prior to application adjust pH to 7.0, ensure all sanitiser levels are at 0 ppm (mg/l) and backwash the filter.
- Prior to application adjust pH to 7.0 and ensure all sanitiser levels are at 0 ppm (mg/l).
- CAUTION: When using on coloured marble finishes or printed vinyl liners DO NOT allow direct contact with the pool surface. In these instances, depending on the severity of the stain it is recommended that you either:
a. Pre-dilute the product in a clean plastic container and with the pump and filter running, evenly distribute around the pool.
b. Place the product in a sock attached to a telescopic pole and hold near the stained area.
- The product should be sprinkled directly over the stained area or evenly distributed around the pool with the pump and filter running.
- IMPORTANT: Lo-Chlor No More Metal must be added to the pool water as soon as the stain appears to be lifting from the surface. This removes the dissolved metals which prevents re-staining.
- Leave the pump and filter running for a minimum of 24 hours, thoroughly backwash the filter and resume normal filtration.
- This stain treatment reduces both the pH and Total Alkalinity. After treatment, the pool water must be rebalanced and sanitised.
- When re-balancing raise the Total Alkalinity first. This must be done slowly over a period of days (maximum 20 ppm per day). A sudden increase will buffer the metal ions out of solution resulting in re-staining.
There should be no swimming in the pool during the treatment, and post treatment swimming should not re-commence until the pool has been re-balanced and sanitised.
N.B. Stain treatments can cause the water to cloud and in this instance use a Lo-Chlor Miraclear Clarifier Cube.
MULTI STAIN REMOVER DOSE RATE TABLE
Pool Volume Dose Gallons Litres 5,500 25,000 500gms 11,000 50,000 1000gms 16,500 75,000 1500gms
- Additional Information
Corrosive Substance No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £19.99 Incl. Tax: £23.99