No More Metal is a superior metal sequestriant designed to remove dissolved metals from pools, spas and hot tubs. This product is a must for all stain treatments. It can be used to prevent calcium scale build up and is ideal for the initial filling of new pools. Most stains are the result of incorrectly balanced water.
Stain Treatment & Prevention:
- Water must be correctly balanced. Unbalance water is the cause of most stain and scale problems.
- Ensure the pump and filter are running as normal.
- Follow the dose rate below and add the required dose to the pool water. Allow pool water to filter for a minimum of 12 hours after treatment.
- Use a double dose for severe staining.
- Continued use of this product helps prevent staining from returning.
Initial Fill of New Pools:
Mix 50ml in a clean plastic bucket of water and add to the pool for every 5,000 litres of pool water. Repeat this procedure as the pool is filling.
Stain Treatment & Prevention – 500mls per 50,000 litres (11,000 gallons) of pool water.
Initial Fill of New Pools – 50ml per 5,000 litres (1,100 gallons) of pool water.
N.B. Pools should not be shock treated within 48 hours of the addition of No More Metal. This product must be used alongside Multi Stain Remover in all stain treatments to ensure released metal ions are sequestered, otherwise repeated staining may occur.
Click here for promotional leaflet
- Additional Information
Corrosive Substance No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £15.82 Incl. Tax: £18.98