5ltr Lo-Chlor Winter Algaecide
- Prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide ensure that your pool is free from algae and any debris, clean the pool thoroughly, brush walls and floor and then vacuum the pool to waste.
- Adjust the pH of the pool within the range 7.5 – 7.8.
- Superchlorinate the pool using a registered, compatible sanitiser.
- Add the required dose (use table below) near the pool inlets.
- Run the pump and filter for a minimum of 6-8 hours to ensure maximum coverage around the pool.
For additional winter protection, it is recommended that Winteriser Algaecide is used in conjunction with one of our phosphate removal products such as Lo-Chlor Starver® and Starver® X. Removing phosphates, prior to adding Winteriser Algaecide, ensures the product remains effective for longer.REMEMBER NO PHOSPHATES = NO ALGAE.
WINTERISER ALGAECIDE DOSE RATE TABLE
Galons Litres Dose
5,500 25,000 2315ml
11,000 50,000 4630ml
16,500 75,000 6945ml
- Additional Information
Corrosive Substance No